Monday, January 20, 2014

My Acne struggles and my secret weapon!

Many of you might not know, but I recently have been struggling with acne stemming from a hormonal imbalance. I got the worst kind of acne that is underneath your skin, lasts for weeks and hurts! It was horrible because  I had never had acne as a teen, only a few pimples during my period.. So at 22 when this kicked me I didn't know what to do. At first it tried natural remedies like tea tree oil and apple cider vinegar,  I also have a pretty clean diet so I didn't know what  else I could do... It worked for a while , but never really got rid of it all. That's when I knew I had to find something else. I got Aztec Secret Clay a pound of it and it is working miracles on my face. After just a few weeks all my pimples have really gone away and my skin is feeling great. I use this with ACV and it is seriously a miracle cream. I use it 2-3 times a week and it brings all the nasty stuff in my pores to the surface. I might break out for a day after then my face is clean and clear. 
Do you have any secret acne cures??
Let me know
Xxxx
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment