Friday, January 3, 2014

Holidays, New Years, and my first Vlog!

Happy New Years everyone! I know I have been absent from blogger for a month now but as usual things got really crazy around the holidays! Firstly I'd like to share that in December I made my first Vlog (which is posted at the end of this!) I would love to get feedback on it from all of you out there. Secondly Happy 2014!!
I am so excited to embark on new adventures this year, especially since I will graduate this spring from my University! I hope everyone has something they are looking forward to this year as much as I am! How was your holiday? Mine was terrific and relaxing, getting to spend quality time with my parents and little brother, while watching hallmark movies every night for a week. 

I don't participate in new year resolutions, as I try to conquer my goals as they come along though out the year, but I do have a couple desires for this year that have been in the forefront of my mind lately!

Do you have any resolutions for 2014?
Xxxx
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment