Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Papers, Projects, and Holiday Plans!

Hi everyone,
I have been so busy lately between work and school that it has been hard to update the blog everyday like I wish I could. I have been so swamped with course work that I have barely even started planning my holidays out. Have you? What are you all up to for the festive season?

Despite all this, my brain has been in overdrive, thinking about some home improvements I hope to do in January after the crazy rush has settled. (And I think I've decided a nice DIY chair will be in order since it is the one thing missing from my little studio den.)
My little space :)
I do love interior design and so I hope that I can get something nice-looking in the mix!

I love these ideas, what do you all think?
xxxx
Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment