Monday, November 4, 2013

T-minus five days till San Francisco and why Sierra Mist cranberry is so good.

Happy Monday yet again!
I am so excited because I am going to the Bay this weekend to visit my Uncle and his recently born daughter Luna (isn't that a precious name.) I love going up to the Bay because there is such a different style there than down in SoCal, AND my best friend lives up there too, so it's a win win trip. The weather in San Diego can't seem to make up its mind and today it's cold again and looks like it's going to pour down on me at any moment. I actually had a productive day, thanks to the time change I woke up before 9am and was able to get a lot of work done on my thesis, clean up around the house, and run errands before class. I also was able to wear warm knits and boots today.... which I'm more than happy to do.
On a side note I have to recommend to everyone that you buy Sierra Mists new cranberry soda. I never drink soda but I love cranberry anything so I gave this a shot. I opted out of buying the cranberry sprite because Coke products contain high fructose corn syrup and I keep that, amongst many other ingredients, out of my cupboard. Pepsi is smart to have jumped on the natural sugar bandwagon, cause if I'm going to be unhealthy I'd like the natural kind of bad for you haha.

Anyways, what are you all loving for fall so far?


xxxx
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment