Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7th, My style of the day!

Today it seemed for once, I didn't have a case of the Mondays.
But per usual I didn't get an "in-action" shot of me and my outfit today, as I was busy running around doing errands, going to school, making a stop at the library, and working all day. That being said I did get a nice chance tonight to hop on Polyvore and make a visual recreation of my outfit for the day....


Ok ok a couple things aren't exactly what I wore but each piece is similar enough that you get the idea. Although I will admit I love my ACTUAL sandals better than any I could find on the site, especially matched up with my navy blue pedicure I did at home this weekend.

I promise I will try and get some style photos going on the site within this week!
Hope everyone's week got off to a great start!
Anyone have any grand plans or exciting things to do this week?
xxxx
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment